USTVNow is one leading video streaming platform that proffers American TV programs to its audience. And this site shall focus on the ex-pats of America and the services overseas. Moreover, this is now available on various streaming platforms and has made it easier to get their favorite series.
You can download the app on your streaming device and can watch any of your favorite American channels on it. It can ask you for a subscription, and it includes various plans so that you can catch up with all the new episodes and blockbuster movies of America
- What is USTVNow?
- USTVNow on Roku
- Compatible devices of USTVNow
- Plan and subscription from USTVNow
- Features of USTVNow
- How to sign up for USTVNow?
- Getting US TV Now on Roku
What is USTVNow?
- USTVNow can enable users anywhere in the universe to stream and view all the TV shows from the US.
- Moreover, the basic service of this channel is free, and you can get more channel options by paying bucks.
- Similarly, the users can stream content in high quality and can also live stream contents.
- The video playback option of the USTVNow is unimpaired, and there is no experience of buffering.
- Subscribe to your plans that consist of your favorite channels to stream and watch.
USTVNow on Roku
Yes! USTVNow is now available on Roku that can enable the US members of the military services and other Americans living abroad to view and record the US TV channels and shows using the internet.
USTVNow Roku shall enable free accounts providing only the major networks are available, and to watch them on the Roku device, you have to sign up for a paid subscription that consists of 28 channels.
On the other hand, Roku USTVNow can be accessed on the Roku is connected to the network that is outside of the US, and all the plans can come with DVR.
What are the compatible devices for the USTVNow channel?
The following are the compatible devices for USTVNow channel:
- Roku streaming players
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
Get the USTVNow channel from the above channel store, install it, and activate it via USTVNow.com/Roku.
What is the Subscription from the USTVNow Channel?
The following can be the subscription plan of the USTVNow channel:
- You can watch live TV and demand movies in HD quality.
- And this can provide with 5 channels and you can stream sports, shows, movies, etc.
- It can cost up to $19 per month for three months and you must pay $29 per month after that.
- And this will offer 23 channels and you can stream live TV, on-demand movies, etc.
USTVNow Basic+ DVR
- This can price up to $ 29 per month and after that pay $39 per month.
- This can also proffer up to 23 channels and allows you to watch live TV, HD, DVR and on-demand hit movies.
Here is a list of HD channels that is available on USTVNow Platform
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- Fox News
- Discovery Channel
- Comedy Central
- Sundance TV
- MAV TV
- The USA Network
- The Weather Channel
What are the features of the USTVNow channel on Roku?
The below points are considered to be the features of the USTVNow channel:
- Firstly, it is simple and quick to sign, and you will get its features only after the signing up process.
- Secondly, by using the USTVNow Roku, you will be able to watch all your favorite series, hit films, and live TV.
- Moreover, you can record your most loved shows and watch them later.
- The USTVNow supports casting the series or TV shows via the compatible device to Chromecast.
- Finally, all the subscription plans shall include DVR.
How to Sign up for the USTVNow channel?
Follow the steps beneath to sign up for the USTVNow channel:
- At first, open a web browser and reach the USTVNow sign up site.
- After that, you need to fill in the form on the first page.
- In the first name text box, enter your first name.
- Next, on the Last name text box, enter your last name.
- Secondly, you must provide a valid email address that you are currently using to get all the offers regarding the channel.
- Moreover, you must create a password with 8 to 30 characters.
- And this will be used as the account credentials.
- Now, tick the checkbox, stating that you agree to the terms.
- Similarly, you must select any one of the plans from USTVNow Free, Basic and Basic + DVR.
- Further, you have to pay your bucks to subscribe to any of the plans.
- Once after paying your bucks, the account is all set and yours!
- Finally, you can sign in to your account using the account credentials.
Downloading and Activating USTVNow on Roku
Execute the following steps to get the USTVNow channel on your Roku device:
- And this will answer your question how to watch USTVNow on Roku.
- At first, fix the Roku player into your TV and link it to your wireless network.
- After that, access a web browser and visit your Roku account and login to it with your credentials.
- Next, from the Manage Account, you can find the Add channel with a code and click the link.
- Now, input the activation code as USTVNow and choose to Add the channel button.
- Secondly, you will get a warning pop up and click Yes to proceed.
- Moreover, the USTVNow the app will display now and click ‘Yes add channel’ to install the channel to your Roku device.
- And then, you will get the USTV icon and choose the channel and press the OK button on your Roku remote.
- Similarly, you must select the Continue option and note the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Again, launch a web browser and visit USTVNow.com/Roku activation page.
- On the other hand, key in the USTVNow activation code into the text box of USTVNow com Roku
- Then, you must click the Continue button.
- Finally, on your Roku TV screen, you will receive a prompt asking for a confirmation accessing the USTVNow.
- Click the OK button so that you can access the USTVNow channel on your Roku device.
- Further, start watching all your favorite shows from the PBS channel, PBS, ABC, CBS, etc. on your Roku screen.
FAQ’s about USTVNow Channel
Why am I not able to sign in?
First, try to close your browser and restart it. Enable cookies and make sure that you log in on one computer at a time. Also, try to login via some other web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
Does the USTVNow compatible with contemporary connection?
Yes! But it can be based on the machine you are using, and it is one person per account who can log in to the account on a PC.
Will USTVNow support full-screen streaming?
Yes! It does support and click the square icon from the bottom right while watch USTVNow videos.
Can I change the location to get local channels on the USTVNow channel?
No! There is no such option to change your location.
Is USTN Network available outside the US?
No! As for now, this channel is available only inside the US. It is also available as TV anywhere service related to the regular pay-TV subscription from the USTVNow cable partner.
Can I view USTVNow on the Chromecast device?
- At first, on your TV, attach the Chromecast to your TV.
- After that, ensure you make use of the same WiFi for the computer.
- Secondly, you must log in to your USTVNow account using a computer.
- Thirdly, access web browser settings, and click cast.
- Finally, you must select a device and click the play option on the computer screen.
How to pay the subscription?
The payment will be regularly debited every 30 days using the billing information on the registered account.
How to borrow a movie?
To rent or borrow a movie, you have to launch the manufacturer site from a computer or mobile device. Reach the movies section and choose the desired movie to start with the rental process.
How do I change the channels?
Further, You can change the channels by just clicking the station or show name in the guide.
Do you have any doubts regarding USTVNow on Roku or want any other details about its downloading process, then you may feel free to call and contact our team +1-844-661-1050 or visit Roku.com/link setup.