What is Crave TV on Roku?
- Crave is the famous Canadian subscription video streaming service that is maintained by Bell Media.
- Moreover, Bell Media said that Crave streaming videos would be accessible on all Roku devices and its platforms.
- Further, it is one essential demanding Bell’s exclusive Canadian content like original programs from American TV and streaming services like HBO, HBO Max, Showtime, Comedy Central, and Starz.
Crave TV on my Roku Device!
- A subscription is needed to begin the access for the Crave TV On Roku.
- Moreover, theCrave TV subscription consists of 100s of hours of premium content like Crave Originals, Showtime, and blockbuster shows like the Letterkenny, Classic HBO, Handmaid’s Tale, and Star Trek: Picard and lot more.
How to Get the Crave TV App on Roku?
Following guidelines can help you to watch Crave TV app on Roku device:
- Firstly, bring up the Roku home screen by holding the Roku home button.
- After that, start with installing Crave TV On Roku, move to the left corner of the screen, and select Streaming channels.
- Now, navigate to the movies and TV section under the Roku channel store.
- Next, search for the Crave TV app from the available list of
- Moreover, if you cannot see it there, then select the Search option.
- Further, input the app’s name in the search field and wait for the results.
- Secondly, choose the app from them and verify the details of the channel.
- Sign up with the Crave TV account.
- Choose any of your add ons and pay your bucks to get the app
- Thirdly, highlight the app and opt for the Add channel option.
- Pressing the OK button will download the app for Crave TV On Roku
- Return to the Home screen, and search for the app among the channel list.
- At last, you can start activating the app via its activation site by entering the channel link code.
Crave TV App on Roku – Initiate-Activation On Roku Device
Proceed with the below line by line instructions to activate the Crave TV app on Roku!
- At first, download the app for Crave TV On Roku from the channel store.
- After that, select any video to watch by choosing or clicking the Sign-in button under the Account Management category.
- Secondly, you will get a popup screen saying how you subscribed.
- Choose either via Crave TV account or TV provider.
- The Crave TV activation code is available on the TV screen.
- Note this channel link code and access a web browser on the
- In the URL bar, input Crave.com/roku and click Go.
- Choose your cable TV or satellite TV services from the first page.
- Thirdly, enter the code for activation into the text box.
- And ensure that you don’t make any mistakes while providing the channel link code.
- Finally, verify all the info and click Activate.
- This will begin start to activate the Crave TV app on Roku.
- And then you can watch all your favorite channels, and it shows on a big TV screen.
Compatible Devices For The Crave TV App!
Below are the devices that support you to watch Crave TV app on Roku:
- Samsung Smart TV
- Apple TV
- Roku streaming players
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- Amazon Fire TV
You can get the app on all the above devices and start with the activation process.
What Are The Packages Available On Crave TV?
The following packages are available for Crave TV, subscribe to anyone and start watching the Crave TV app:
- At first, the Crave TV subscription can cost up to $9.99 per month
Here are its additional charges:
- Movies + HBO add on costs up to $9.99
- STARZ add on can costs up to n$ 5.99
- Super EECRAN can cost up to $ 9.99 per month
- Moreover, you must create a Crave TV account.
- Choose your plan and pay your bucks.
- Further, you can get the app for Crave TV On Roku from the channel store.
- And then start with registering the app on your device to watch all the channels.